An exciting November workshop comes to you in my home town of Maldon in the beautiful countryside of Central Victoria.
Feng Shui Room by Room can show you how to change each room in your home to bring them a new vitality and harmony. In the process you change yourself.
When you feel strongly that something is wrong in your life, the best way to to start making a difference is to begin with what is right in front of you; your home.
Join me as I teach you how to make quite small changes that will create a BIG difference in the way you feel; more refreshed, excited and uplifted! And ready to take the action and attract the people and opportunities you need.
Does that sound good to you?
With small changes in your home’s layout and decor, you can set yourself up for more energy, and greater health and prosperity.
In the workshop we will gain an understanding of little known Feng Shui principles and you will discover;
- An understanding of how each room has a special role to play in creating flow and harmony.
- An approach to optimising each room to support you and your familyâ€™s health, relationships and wealth.
- Insight into why some rooms feel uncomfortable and how to energise them to feel more vibrant.
- Invaluable styling techniques to beautify a room.
- Knowledge of how to activate prosperity points for 2019/20
- An awareness of hidden messages in your home and what they might reveal about you.
- Excitement about creating an harmonious layout in your home.
- And lots moreâ€¦â€¦
- Bring along a sketch of your floor plan or even better, a to- scale drawing of it and receive personal attention.
Special Offer! Bring a friend and they only pay half the price!
Here’s all the details;
When: Saturday 23rd November, 2019
Where; Maldon Neighbourhood Centre
Cnr Edward and Church St,
Time; 1.00- 4.00
For you and a friend $105
Click the appropriate Paypal below button below to make your payment and secure your spot in the workshop. Numbers are definitely limited!
Option 1. Just For Yourself
Option 2. You and A Friend
Click this second button below if you are booking for yourself and a friend.
See Your There!