Did you know that Feng Shui is a relationship between you and your environment?
From the way you set up your rooms to how you use each space, you are contributing to the quality of your life.
In this exciting, upcoming Workshop Feng Shui Your Home Room by Room, on 4th May in beautiful Kyneton, you’ll discover how to create a home that radiates with energy and uplifts your spirit.
You’ll hear the many fascinating ways that your home could be impacting how you feel, how your family behaves, your health and wealth.
Kyneton is just over an hour from Melbourne or 50 minutes from Bendigo.
Come along to the beautiful rooms of the Illuminate Yoga studio on Saturday 4th May and Fran will show you how to raise the energy levels of your home, Room by Room.
In the 3 hour workshop she will teach you about the particular relationship you have with your home and how even small changes can make a big difference to how a space feels and how you and your family can benefit.
You’ll learn that when a space is ‘in flow’ you will be able to make the right choices that bring you closer to the success you want.
Or come if you are just curious about how Feng Shui can work for you. Everyone is welcome.
In the Feng Shui Your Home, Room by Room workshop you will discover the clues in your home that tell a story….
- why some rooms feel uncomfortable and how to energise them to feel more vibrant.
- how you can make each room support you and your family’s health, relationships and wealth much better.
- how good Feng Shui can help you make the right choices in life to bring you closer to the success you want.
- how to place your furniture to support better communication.
- invaluable styling techniques to beautify a room.
- how to activate prosperity for 2019
- to recognise the hidden messages in your home and what they might reveal about you.
Afternoon tea is included in the cost..
You’ll leave feeling excited about making easy changes to your home to raise the energy levels.
Bring along a sketch of your floor plan or even better, a to- scale drawing of it and receive personal attention.
Fran your workshop last Sat was terrific. You impart your immense knowledge with charm, warmth and plenty of good humour. A big Thank You. Renate Brown
‘I enjoyed the workshop very much’ Mary
‘It exceeded what I expected to learn! ‘