You may know that I recently ran 3 workshops on the topic of Building and Renovating with Feng Shui. Quite a few people asked if I could run them again because they couldn’t make it on those dates.
I had intended to record them and put them on the website. for download but I’ve decided to run them again live just one more time.
So here are the new dates. They all begin at 7.00pm and run for one hour.
Many people are renovating during this Covid 19 time and fortunately builders can still work for you.
Many of you are planning and designing your brand new home too.
In this series of workshops I will take you through the fascinating ways that Feng Shui can set up your home to maximise the flow of energies. When flow is healthy and vibrant it truly leads to a better life experience for you as you live in your home.
You might be surprised at how a simple thing like the orientation of the house, the placement of doors, the architecture and layout can help or hinder the feeling of being ‘at home’ in the building.
Or you might be fascinated to learn how even the shape of your block of land or the shape of your house can impact your circumstances.
There’s so much to consider!
You can book in below for individual sessions or all three at once.
For individual sessions the cost is $27 per session
To attend all three sessions the cost is $70
Session One- Tuesday, 22nd September, 7.00-8.00pm
- What is Feng Shui? What Isnâ€™t Feng Shui?
- The Origins of Classsical Feng Shui
- 3 Kinds of Luck
- The 5 Most Basic Considerations when Designing Your Home.
- Choosing the right block of landâ€” Shapes of blocks and why it matters.
- Support from Your External Environment.
- Orientation, orientation orientation.
- The Importance of Annual Energies
Session Two -29th September, 7.00-8.00pm
- How the shapes of houses have a meaning.
- Its a match! the different ways in which you can make sure your house matches you and your family.
- Entrances, kitchens, hallways and bedrooms.
- Basic Design Principles
Session Three -6th October 7.00-8.00pm
- Yin and Yang
- Design Flaws
- Your Home’s Qi Map.
- How the Design can Impact your career, wealth, support and health.
- Colours, Materials and Shapes.
- Case Studies
To book in please fill in the form below and pay via the Paypal Button that applies to your choice. Once you have enrolled I will send you the Zoom link for session 1.
Session 1 Only
Session 2 Only
Session 1 & 2 Only
All 3 Sessions